NIGHTFALL BY PENELOPE DOUGLAS



★★★★★
NIGHTFALL BY PENELOPE DOUGLAS
This deserves all the five stars it's getting from me!

This book was everything that I wanted and more. I had been eagerly anticipating Will and Emmy's story from the very beginning, immediately knowing that they were going to be my favourite. And was the wait worth it, very much so! I adored them so much and this story.

Will is easily my favourite of the boys - I loved how he had a sensitive side, I love how he cried in this book and showed his emotions, I love how he loved so easily, how earnest, how strong and kind he was. I eagerly devoured his parts wanting to get inside his tortured, beautiful head.

Emmy was so strong and awesome, the way she didn't take it from anyone and her strength just made me absolutely love her. I loved all her interactions too with people, especially Damon which really surprised me! I didn't think they were going to have a close relationship but they did - which I adored.

I really loved Damon in this book actually he made me laugh lots, especially when he made that cutthroat sign at Emmy and him interacting with his million and one boys at the end made me giggle! I loved being able to see a glimpse at the others too, this was a real together book and had lots of family moments which I enjoyed and felt the others books lacked a little! I also love how Alex finally found someone to love her!

WILL AND EMMY OMG! They were just so perfect, the amount of times I got butterflies over them - especially during the flashbacks. Some of the things Will would say to her made me swoon so much, I want a Will. I love how Emmy was finally able to accept his love and accept love for her, I was like FINALLY YES. They are easily my favourite couple!

Being able to see all of their kids was so cool and I'm so intrigued by that last epilogue, I don't if Penelope is going to make a book on Athos. But damn. I'm happy with the way this series was wrapped up though! I loved it and this book was so amazing!

Comments

Popular Posts