TRICK YOU BY TRACY LORRAINE

 


★★★★★

TRICK YOU BY TRACY LORRAINE

I am loving this series so far! This book completely blew me away - normally I'm not the biggest fan of best friend's little sister, but this book was written and plotted so well I couldn't help absolutely adoring it!

I loved both characters in this, at first I didn't truly connect with Danni as I did Titch - but as the novel went on her development made me completely fall in love with her.

They were both such amazing characters, I loved Titch so many and how much depth he had - he was also so sensitive and just wanted to be loved, it was heartbreaking seeing his background.

The relationships in this book was impeccable, not only Danni and Titch who were so hot and yet so adorable and made for one another. But, also the friendships especially between the boys - it was so nice being able to witness how much they care for one another!

The plot to this was amazing and I love the accidental marriage trope - it was written so well and I cannot wait for the next book on Spike and Kas, can't wait to see Spike fall for someone!

Comments

Popular Posts