CODE OF SILENCE BY SHANTEL TESSIER

 


★★★★★

CODE OF SILENCE BY SHANTEL TESSIER

This book ended up really surprising me with how much I liked it and this world. After already reading Grave I was super intrigued to read the previous books within the world, I just fell more and more in love with it and the characters. I'm really enjoying Shantel's writing a lot!

I really liked the flashback scenes of the girls, Luca and the Kings. I found them so interesting and I really want to see more flashbacks in other books! Maybe in Titan I'll get to see them too!

Haven at times annoyed me, but I still really enjoyed reading about her - I really loved Luca's character and the reasoning behind him doing everything was that it was only ever just for Haven.

The plot was really good, but what really made this book was the supporting characters I found them so intriguing and I'm so excited to read about them more (after reading Grave's book already I know all of them are going to serve.) I really hope there's going to be a book about Nite, I'm so invested in him and I love Jasmine too - she was such a breadth of fresh air as a character!

I'm super interested in Emilee and how she ends up, there were hints in this book so I'm looking forward to reading Titan now! Everyone should definitely give this series a chance!

Comments

Popular Posts