THORN BY TRACY LORRAINE


★★★★★
THORN BY TRACY LORRAINE
Thorn is the first book in the Rosewood High series by Tracy Lorraine, it focuses on Amalie, a British girl, who was forced to move to America as a result of her parents death and attend Rosewood High. Whilst there, she meets Jake Thorn a guy with a definite chip on his shoulder who decides to take his anger out on Amalie.

I really enjoyed this book, I've had this series sitting on my TBR for ages and I'm so glad I finally read it! It felt so good diving back into a Bully romance again, there's just something about them (especially at a school or university atmosphere) that I just can't help but love!

The characters in this were so good! I loved the morally grey Jake and how gradually overtime Amalie and I began to understand him and his actions more. He had so much pain in him and I'm glad Amalie was able to bring him happiness.

Amalie was amazing too, I really liked her character. I love how she didn't want to lead on someone and how much she emphasised that it was good to see the portrayal of that. Someone being aware of someone's feelings and not being oblivious - it was a nice change.

Their relationship was so good and I'm excited to see glimpses of them in the next books! The side characters were AMAZING, I love Mason's character already and Ethan is so interesting! Camila annoyed me a little, but her and Mason intrigue me so much - I am definitely excited to read their book next!

Definitely give this series a chance!

Comments

Popular Posts