TAUNT HER BY CAITLYN DARE

 

★★★★
TAUNT HER BY CAITLYN DARE

This book completely blew my mind, I was not expecting the things that happened to happen honestly and the level of steaminess in this book was off the charts.

I did end up really enjoying it, despite being disappointed in Ace's character near the end - I'm just glad we get a second book to see his redemption!

I really loved Remi's character in this book for what she went through she's such a great person and so strong, I loved when she finally stood up for herself and how she takes what she wants. I also love how she would stand up for Ace too, I'm just hoping he makes it up to her in the next book.

I really loved their relationship it just made sense, they were perfect together and so alike, yet so different.

I didn't really enjoy many of the other characters in this book except for Cole, I'm really intrigued by him!

I'm super excited for the next book though, that ending WOW!

Comments

Popular Posts