SEE NO EVIL BY IVY FOX

 


★★★★★

SEE NO EVIL BY IVY FOX

At first I wasn't totally into this book, I was super intrigued from the get go though! Once I started plowing through it that's when I became immersed! The storyline is so interesting and the fact that it's spanned across four books with four different people is so clever, yet torturing! I don't want to wait anymore!

From the get go, I really enjoyed Stone's character, she was a baddie! She was so fierce and badass, the way she looked as well I instantly loved her. She was so different to Finn and I loved them anyway for that.

Finn completely surprised me, at first I wasn't a fan and then when we got to know him more I really fell in love with him. He was so soft and sensitive it shocked me, how Stone was the complete opposite to him. This star quarterback, was really an awkward nerd who loved watching the stars and astronomy. It was such an interesting character to read about.

The plot was amazing and the society/a big secret was so mysterious, I need to know who it is! I honestly have an idea, but I can't guess right now, I'm so puzzled over it all. I loved the other guys and I know there's hints that Lincoln is using his friends, but I really loved him and thought he was actually just like that because he loves his friends. I hope I'm write. I'm interested in reading his and Kennedy's book (which I'm assuming will be the final one.) I wonder who Colt will end up with, Easton and Scarlett are going to be so excited - I'm already so in love with Easton, I can't wait to read more of him!

Definitely check this series out if you're looking for a Romantic Suspense with a continuous mysterious plot, you won't regret it! The second book is set to come out at the end of next month!

Comments

Popular Posts