IT'S OUR SECRET BY WILLOW WINTERS



★★★★
IT'S OUR SECRET BY WILLOW WINTERS
Arc in exchange of an honest review.

This book really surprised me it was something I didn't expect and Allie and Dean's story is so heartbreaking.

It was so difficult reading what Allie was going through, and at times I felt so annoyed by some of actions - she truly hurt Dean and it was so difficult to see, because he was such an amazing person.

I absolutely adored Dean he was amazing character. I love how he was getting help and I love how he treated Allie - AMAZING guy! I loved his friendship with Daniel too and I hope we get to see more of that in the next book! I definitely want to read Daniel's book at some point!

It was such a difficult topic for Winters to touch on and I think she did it really well! The way Allie was reacting was very genuine and felt so real, and I liked the incorporation of therapists too.

I really liked Dean and Allie together they loved so earnestly and Dean loved so passionately, it was great to witness their journey!

Comments

Popular Posts